Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pre- and Post-Renovation Photos

This is what it looked like when we purchased it:

And now:
The former fire place:


We had the old one torn out and placed this new one on the opposite wall:


The old kitchen was pretty gross:


Now look at it!



The former upstairs hallway:


And current:


August's old bathroom:

And new!



We have no idea if anyone we know is even looking at this blog, by the way. Make us feel like we aren't wasting our time, will you, and post a comment once in a while (not you, Suzie). Don't be shy! Let us know what you think. Thanks! (How pathetic, I am trolling for comments. Yikes.).

6 comments:

Suzie said...

I know you said not me but I gotta comment because I am so into your house. It looks so great and clean and new. August has his own bathroom too Im so jealous. Your house rocks!

mamacita merritt said...

Mz Hell, first there was Bowling for Dollars, then Hookers for Jesus http://www.hookersforjesus.net/home.cfm and now Trollin' for Comments. haha.

I love your blog & visit often, but with 2 niƱos in my arms, I cant move the mouse very well
: )
Give me more details of your house. Like how much did you design & do yourself vs contractors? I know info from your blog, but details mama, more details.

Before and After pics & the entire transformation r amazing. What an awesome welcome for yo and yo fambily to start 2009.
Keep posting... They Will Come.
Even Kevin Costner.
xox

Paticus said...

You are going to keep the color scheme in the kitchen, right ?

lindsay said...

I'm going to come take a bath with August. That tub looks awesome!

Unknown said...

your house looks really good, I cant wait to see it when it is finished!
-xoxo Lauren Appelbaum

Unknown said...

Michelle,

Your house freaking rocks. I loved the entire vibe, and was blown away by the attention to detail. I think that may be the first place I've seen where I couldn't find anything I would want to change. NIcely done.

Who was your architect? And are the kitchen floors rubber?